Thursday, October 20, 2011

Most Productive Day Of My Life!

Monday was the most productive day I have ever had. Ever. I don't know what got into me, I was just on a roll. Mondays I don't have classes until 3:30 so I have a lot of free time (depending on when I wake up) I started off my marathon of production with a 8am run. I hate running but I gotta look good in a wedding dress in about 7 months so I figured I should start now. After that I huffed and puffed on the floor for a while then made a healthy breakfast of toast with peanut butter and an apple. Naturally, next I took a shower and got ready for the day. It was about 10:00am at this time, I decided to get organized and I made my schedule for the next week.
Busy, Busy, Busy



 Next up I did 3 loads of laundry and cleaned my room (deep cleaned).
No picture of the room because it has already been de-cleaned :(
I then made a couple of phone calls. Called my Mom and talked for a while. Called and scheduled a doctors appointment for Friday. 
The next part was probably the worst part of my productive day (besides the running) I filled out a 72 question study guide about the prenatal development of babies. Yuck, it took about 3 hours on-and-off but it is completed and I got an 86% on the test so it wasn't too shabby. 
Page 1 of 4...



After all of this I finished my day off by going to class from 3:30-8:30. I'd say I kicked production in the butt!

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png