Thursday, June 28, 2012

Busy, Busy Day...

Today I have been a busy! Tonight hubs and I have company coming over for the first time! His parents are coming over and I am cooking dinner! So today was filled with getting the house re-cleaned (I cleaned for 4 hours yesterday and somehow it seemed to need it again), shopping, cooking, and much much more. Here are some highlights.


I woke up to my crazy dog sleeping like this beside me.

Read a couple pages in my book... SO FUNNY.

Captured the cutest picture of Mavis.

Make Summer Fruit Salad.
Made Blueberry Delight for dessert tonight.
Made a huge mess in my kitchen.
Realized I have a lot of red kitchen utensils ( this isn't even half of them)



Cleaned and organized the sunroom


Now to make chicken pot pie, and do some laundry. Then I get to enjoy and evening with the in-laws!

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png