Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ABC's

B- Book?
currently reading The Bible, Mark of the Lions Book 2

C- Cake or Pie?
Pie! Peanut Butter or Banana Cream 

D- Drink of Choice?
Water or Sweet Tea

E- Essential Item?
Chapstick

F- Favorite Color?
Of all time: Yellow To wear: Gray or Green

G- Game to play or watch?
Flow

H- Hometown?
Hesston, Kansas

I- Indulgence?
Cookies and Britney Spears music

J- Job?
Receptionist - Cape Girardeau Honda

K- Kids and names?
None yet

L- Life is incomplete without?
My Hubby

M- Music group or singer?
Ben Rector

N- Number of siblings?
3!

O- Oranges or apples?
Apples, Honey Crisp are my favorite

P- Phobias/Fears?
getting pencil lead in my eye, drowning in an enclosed space

Q- Favorite Quote?
"When you are down to nothing, God is up to something" - Unknown

R- Reason to Smile?
I love life. It is beautiful. 

S- Season?
I have a different type of love for each. Winter: b/c you can cuddle up under a blanket, Spring: pretty flowers and great weather, Summer: sunshine!!, Fall: leaves changing and fall clothes

T- Tattoos?
Nope

U- Unknown fact about me?
I can't sing to any song without harmonizing.

V- Vegetable you love?
Broccoli

W- Worst habit?
Biting my nails :(

X- X-Rays you've had?
Both knees.

Y- Your favorite food?
Donuts

Z- Zodiac?
Don't believe in this stuff but... Virgo

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png