Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Currently


Currently...

Reading >> Divergent by Veronica Roth, and I am already liking it better than Hunger Games (is that allowed?)

Watching >> Grey's Anatomy. I can't stop watching, it is an obsession.

Anticipating >> The weekend, The Hubs and I are helping my sister and brother in-law paint their house and am taking a very important test... ahhhhh!

Listening >> Country Music, something about sunny/warm weather just gets me in the mood for country music.

Eating >> Blueberry muffins I made yesterday. Yum!

Wanting >> To be done with school. I am so ready to get this semester over with and start student teaching.

Working on >> My computer and an episode of Grey's Anatomy (duh)

Loving >> The spring weather, and our new house



No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png