Friday, May 10, 2013

Blushing

Blog Every Day In May





Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 





I am totally lame and honestly cannot think of an embarrassing moment. I am not easily embarrassed so things that might have been a little embarrassing at the time don't stick with me. I am gonna try to rustle up something for ya though!





Here are a few semi-embarrassing things:





I have a pair of shoes that make me trip multiple times every time I wear them. You know those trips where it looks like you tripped on absolutely nothing? Yep, that's what they do to me.





Once in Middle School I had a hole in the butt of my jeans and walked around like that all day without knowing. I remember it, but I don't remember feeling that embarrassed when it happened.





Upon entering a bathroom stall thinking that my friend and I were the only ones in there I said out loud and with much enthusiasm (cause I had been holding it for an hour or so after drinking lots of sweet tea) "AHHHHH PEE, COME OUT FREELY!" A second later another person opened their stall door and walked out quietly. My friend and I still laugh about that today.

That's all I got for you and honestly none of those were that embarrassing. I am sure someday I will experience an incredibly embarrassing moment. Can't wait!



No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png