Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pet Names

I am a major nick-namer, almost no one in my life is called their given name by me. Take for instance my friend Christine (who also blogs HERE) who is called Crusty, or my friend Courtney who is lovingly called CoCo by me. Of course the ones who get the brunt of the “name calling” are The Hubs and the animals. 

Here are a list of names that The Hubs and the critters are often called in-lieu of their real names!

These have all really been used and yes I realize how ridiculous they all are!


Hubs
Given name: Collin

Coll-Jay
Colly-Pop
Colly
Ceej
Squeege
C.J.
Spanky Joe Britches
Colly-Wally Doodle
Toot Bear (personal favorite)
Small-Jay
Mageege
Boo

Dog
Given Name: Mavis (pronounced May-vis)

Maven
Mave-er-ave
Chico Baby Mavis
Maven Baven
Baven
Cheeky Willow Girl
Mavisimo
Turdley Humperson (don’t ask)
Marvin
May-May
Baby Girl

Cat
Given Name: Melvin

Melv
Melvis
Melvey
Bubba-Do
Bubbs
Melvers
Baby Boy






1 comment:

Tobi said...

Personal favorite: Turdley Humperson. Love it!

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png