Friday, August 2, 2013

Days Gone By

I will admit, this post came into existence partly because I was looking through old photos the other day and partly because I have been low on blog inspiration lately. (so if you got any ideas, let me know ;)

So what was created, is a post full of pictures from the early days of The Hubs and I dating. I love looking back and remembering the way we progressed from crush, to like and eventually to love! It was such a sweet journey and the best part is that it ended with a new family being built! So take a look at what we will call “The First Steps To Becoming The Smiths!”

* in semi-chronological order














So fun that all of that led to this...


and then eventually this!



1 comment:

Tobi said...

Ok, so we used up all our super-high speed internet, and things are running slowly today. I saw "all of that fun led to this" and was gonna KILL you if you put up an ultra sound picture! Haha! (But seriously, I better be among the first to know when all your fun leads to another niece or nephew!)

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png