Friday, February 14, 2014

To My Valentine


Collin,
I love you.
I love everything about you.
I love the way you smell.
I love the sound of your laugh.
I love the way you put your arms around me.
I love the lines by your nose when you smile.
I love the shape of your eyes.
I love the jokes you make.
I love your hands.
I love the shape of your mouth.
I love that mole under your lip.
I love the silly way you dance.
I love the brown of your eyes.
I love your generous heart.
I love picturing you with our future children.
I love your passion for God.
I love that big grin you give me.
I love your intelligence. 
I love the birthmark on your left foot.
I love the way you make me laugh.
I love your compassionate heart.
I love your romantic personality.
I love your work ethic.
I love your hugs.
I love your protective nature.
I love your heart.
I love everything about you.
I love you Collin, you are my favorite human and always will be!


No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png