Monday, June 2, 2014

Dash of Color and a Wedding

Had a packed weekend that involved a color run 5k and a wedding! I pushed my littlest Missouri nephew in his stroller with my friend CoCo by my side and The Hubs ran it all with CoCo's boyfriend! Love them both and had so much fun!

Running CoCo and I to the finish line!

This picture makes me excited for the family we will have someday!

All colored up after the race!

Me and my nephew M after the race!

After SCRUBBING all the color off  we were off to a wedding of one of The Hub's college friends! Weddings always make me think of our wedding day and how much fun it was! Best day of our lives!



Oh how I love the weekends even when they are full!

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png