Monday, January 5, 2015

Locked Out

Saturday I got legit locked out of the house!

I was headed out the door to run errands, I had just locked the door when I remembered I had left something inside. Mr. Smith was in St. Louis for the weekend and some friends of ours still had my key from when they fed our cats while we were in Kansas. I thought I would be okay because I had the garage door opener and the door from the garage into the house is NEVER locked.

I opened the garage door and headed for the door only to find it somehow was locked too. I seriously do not know how it could have gotten locked because I had just been going in and out of it and DID NOT lock it!

So I headed out to run my errands and called Mr. Smith to discuss my options. Sadly, the only option was that when I got back home I would have to take out a screen and crawl through a window.

And, that's exactly what I did!




It felt like a Monday!

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png