Saturday, August 22, 2015

Second Trimester!

Seriously, the camera adds 10 pounds! I swear I do not look this prego in the mirror!

Details! 
Maternity clothes? When I don't wear maternity shirts I feel like I just look pudgy. So I wear the tightest shirts I can find to accentuate the little bump. 

Stretch marks? Nope! Let's keep it that way!

Sleep: Off and on. Some nights I sleep great and other nights I just cannot get comfortable and am waking up constantly. 

Best moment this week: Finally making it to the second trimester! I feel like it took forever to get here! Now just waiting for that energy to come back like they say it will ;)

Miss anything? Feeling skinny. I know I am pregnant so it is okay for my belly to be rapidly growing but some days I look in the mirror and immediately freak out because "I am getting fat" then I remember I am pregnant and that is suppose to happen :)

Food cravings: Since I basically just want random things once I see them, here on the ones that went down this week. 
- Saw a juicy hamburger on t.v. and HAD to have one, so Collin grilled us some delicious burgers!
- Randomly thought of Amish cinnamon rolls from the farmers market and couldn't get them off my mind so we went on Saturday and got me some!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing new this week but I am still avoiding eggs. 

Gender: It is hard because we could find out at this point so knowing that we could know makes it harder to NOT know. But we are going to hold strong and have a fun surprise come February. 

Symptoms: I have been having minor joint pain at night which I didn't even know was s symptom!

Happy or moody most of the time: Still happy as a clam! 

Looking forward to: Next doctors appointment in a little over a week. 

Hows Dad doing? Great! He was dreaming of having a boy so they could read comic books together, but he'd take a girl too. 

1 comment:

Deborah Raney said...

Hey, girls can read comic books too, ya know, Collin Smith! ;)

Love these updates! Can't wait to meet the little one!!

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png