Friday, November 20, 2015

27 Weeks



Details! 
Sleep: This has not been so good lately. I am waking up super achey in my joints and a few nights I have woken up and not been able to get back to sleep :( 

Best moment this week: I have been feeling baby swim around and flip recently. The other day I felt baby distinctively swim to one side of my belly and so I felt around and there was a precious little round, hard bump that felt just like a head or booty (verdict's still out on which one it was)! It was so cool! 

Miss anything? Being able to bend down easily or sit/lay in certain positions.

Food cravings: Still just eating anything I can get my hands on! I have been really into smoothies lately. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!

Gender: Still clueless as ever! But The Hubs and I had our final "name" discussion and we are 100% settled on one boy name and one girl name. 

Symptoms: No new symptoms to report on. Same ol' same ol'

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving break, especially the FOOD!

How's Dad doing? Wonderful, he can't believe next week begins my third trimester! Home stretch! 

Baby's room: We took the door off the closet and hung a curtain and also hung a curtain in the window. Things are a mess right now from taking the door off but hopefully I will be doing some wall hanging soon and will have pictures to share! 

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png