Friday, June 15, 2012

We're Married!!!!

Yep it finally happened, me and my best friend tied the knot! It has been a blissful 21 days so far and with only more bliss to come I am sure :) Some highlights of married life so far...

1. Well being married of course! Our wedding went without a hitch (that I know of) and it was even better than I imagined it!

2. Getting to decorate our house... it is still not completely finished but it's getting there and I am having fun in the process! I have to say the kitchen is my favorite entire room but I am also very proud of the dining room table centerpiece.
3. Mavis, our pooch has settled into the new house very nicely. The first night was a little rough but since then she has been an angel (except for when she broke through a window screen to the outside to chase a cat). It's really fun to come home to my favorite guy and my favorite dog!

4. Cooking! I have always loved making and planning meals, my favorite thing is inventing or trying new recipies. This summer I have lots of time to cook so I make a menu for the week (inspired by my sister) it has been so much fun! Collin is really loving it too because he is used to eating microwave meals and Mac and Cheese ;)





3 comments:

Deborah Raney said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! You could post every day and I would be your biggest fan! I DO love your kitchen! I can see why you do. It has a lot more stuff in it since I last saw it. And a woman's touch. Yay for wedding presents, huh? : )

BTW, you need to change your signature on your blog since you now ARE a Smith, however out of the ordinary that may be. : )

Tobi's blog is ryanandtobi.blogspot.com. Prepare to CRACK UP!

Love you! Can't wait to come and stay in your guest room!

Deborah Raney said...

P.S. I ADORE your tray masterpiece! And I love the top of your fridge arrangement! You have an awesome cookbook collection already. Collin will reap the rewards!

Tobi said...

Love the menu board! And the hydrangeas, although they make me a teeny bit jealous! Love ya! - Tobi

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png