Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Resolutions are the norm for the start of a new year, I have never really jumped on the band wagon but this year I actually made resolutions for the new year.

1. Spend more time with my friends. I have been terrible at making time for friends this past year and I want to make more of an effort. I am starting the year off right with a fun girls night at our house Monday (post to follow of course)

2. Be more conscious about what I put into my body. I eat a lot of junk food, especially sweets and it is really taking a toll on my energy level and body in general. I am not cutting out all sweets but I am not allowing them to be snacks anymore. Fruit and veggies here I come!

3. Read more books for leisure. I love to read and in high school I was always reading a book, I read every night before bed. Now that I am in college my workload has increased, not to mention I work 30 hours a week. I am doing good on this one because I just started a new book have have been reading just about every day. 

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png