Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to School, Back to School...

... to prove to mom I'm not a fool!

I go back to school next week and I have VERY mixed emotions. I have always liked school, mainly for the social aspect (well maybe not so much in College cause I pretty much never talk in my classes) but I also do enjoy learning. Break was so good though and it was nice to have so much free time to do whatever I wanted to! I was trying to get myself motivated and made a sort of pro/con list about going back to school.

Pros:

1. This semester will put me one step closer to achieving my most sough-after dream of becoming a teacher!

2. I will have a routine and a consistant schedule, which I love!

3. I get to meet (and fall madly in love with) a new group of kiddos and learn so much by helping in their classroom!

4. I will feel like I have a purpose in life other than sitting around watching t.v. and stuffing my face ;)

5. Knowledge is power!


Cons:

1. Homework a.k.a the bane of my existence. 

2. Waking up at the butt-crack of dawn every morning. 

3. Busy, busy, busy, busy. 17 hours at school, 30 hours a week at work, not to mention laundry, cooking, caring for animals and spending time with The Hubs and friends. 




So as you can see the pros outweigh the cons, so I guess it's official! I am excited to go back to school! I would greatly appreciate prayers for motivation though because it is also official that I have a MAJOR case of senioritis. 

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png