Thursday, July 11, 2013

Apps & Zerts



A little clip from my favorite show Parks and Recreation that preludes well to this post!

The other night The Hubs and I had a whole day together and we had NOTHING to do! It was beautiful! Well, dinner time came around we couldn't really decide what we wanted so we landed on appetizer night! I made some pizza balls (recipe here) which are one of my man's favorites. 


The Hubs mixed together a Wind & Willow Spinach Parmesan hot dip. Which was absolutely delicious with pita chips and flatbreads. 


Next I threw together a fruit salad and put some brownies in the oven and we snacked all night while watching a movie!


Everything was delicious and gave plenty of leftovers for the week! And Mavis did the dishes ;)



No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png