Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dog Letters




Dear Mavis,

I never wanted a dog, they stunk, had bad breath and were a lot of work. I was always a cat person and dogs were just fun to look at. Then your father found out you needed a home and took you in (without speaking to me, I might add). I will be honest and tell you, I wasn't too excited about that but then you stole my heart!

You are the most cuddly dog I have ever seen. You are obsessed with being close to either me or your dad, sometimes it seems like you try to climb inside our skin! You are always right by my side, which can sometimes be a bit annoying but usually I find it quite sweet.

You LOVE food and I mean L-O-V-E it! Some of your favorites are fruit snacks, popcorn, peanut butter, ice cubes and strawberry tops.

I think one of my favorite things is how excited you get when we get home. Even if one of us just went outside for 5 minutes, when we come back in your tail is a waggin' and you are just so excited!

The love of a dog is something that can't be understood until you have one of your own. I am so glad I get to know that love!

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png