Friday, August 30, 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

My mom used to always tease me because in high school I had so many beauty products. I love to try out new things but I rarely find one product I love and stick with. I have however found that product!

Introducing:

<<Cherish>><<Adore>><<Honey>><<Charm>>
I LOVE these things! I always like to have color on my lips because my hair color and skin tone are so blah. I hate sticky lipsticks or lip gloss. My husband hates kissing me if I have anything slimy on my lips, so he likes these too. They simply stain your lips but it is just color, no gloss or shine and that is how it stays un-sticky. They have a variety of colors but these are my four favorites.

Try em out!

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png