Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember!


A while back I took part in Blog Every Day In May and Jenni is doing a new version called Blogtember! Since I have been running low on blog material and am super busy I figured I would jump right on this blog bandwagon! Hope you enjoy the month of September along with me!

Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)


Love this question because honestly, who hasn't thought about this question at least once? Everyone could use some time away from their "normal" everyday life even if that life is great! If I had three months off and the funds to do anything here is the break down of how I would spend my time:

First I would pay whatever amount necessary to get The Hubs off work for three months, because this adventure would be no fun without my hot best friend!

Month 1: We would first take a month to travel around and spend time with all of our family in the U.S. A quick visit to my sister and her family down the road, a visit  to my parents and grandparents in Kansas, his in Illinois,  and my brother and his family in Texas. Then a quick little jot over to Germany to visit my oldest brother in Berlin. It would be the perfect way to see all the people we love! 



Month 2: Me and my lover would travel to Japan because he has always wanted to go. I remember when I first met him he said Japan was the one place he wanted to travel to before he died. So I would take him there... cause I love him! We would have to visit some of the beautiful landscapes, get some sushi for Hubby and fried rice for me! Here are some sights I wouldn't mind seeing.

Source 
Source
Month 3: Month three will be my month, which means... Colorado! I would like to travel all over my favorite state, hiking, sightseeing and enjoying the amazing scenery! I have been to Colorado more times than I can count but The Hubs has never been. I want to show him all my favorite places. Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, to name a few! Take a look at these gorgeous Colorado views! 

Source
Source
Source
It sure would be nice if this became a reality! I know that The Hubs and I could really use a nice three month break! Until then we will enjoy our humble little life and be thankful for what we have! 


1 comment:

Yyy said...

I found you through the link up.

I think everyone is choosing to travel. -- Japan looks so pretty!

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png