Thursday, January 9, 2014

I GET MY HUSBAND BACK!!!


Today is a beautiful day! After over a year of working opposite schedules and literally not seeing each other four days in a row each week... I finally get The Hubs back!

The Hubs is changing jobs and will be working days now! In fact he and I will have the exact same schedule, which means at 5:00 we will get home and have all evening together and not to mention he will no longer have to work weekends!

I can't tell you how happy I am about this! Over time I have gotten used to not seeing him much but that didn't make it any easier and many nights I would ache for him. Finally, we get to be together like a "normal" couple!!!

Here are some things I am looking forward to!

<< going to bed at the same time >>
<< actually seeing his face every single day >>
<< being able to take weekend trips again >>
<< sitting down to dinner every night >>
<< more time to see friends in the evening >>
<< did I mention seeing my husband? >>

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png