Monday, September 28, 2015

19 Weeks... and 4 days

Little behind on this one, but it's okay because I really do them mostly for me and one other person (hi mom!) :)


Not lovin' this picture of me AT ALL but it shows the belly growth so it will have to do!
Details! 

Maternity clothes? The pants in this picture are my very own maternity pants! So comfortable and much less risky than hoping my zipper stays up all day ;)

Stretch marks? Nope! Still rubbin' that Palmer's cream all over my belly each morning. 

Sleep: I am sleeping really good, once I get to sleep. I used to always be able to fall asleep very fast and sleep great at night. Since my belly has grown I have trouble getting comfortable each night. But once I fall asleep, I sleep really well. 

Best moment this week: I now feel kicks fairly often. They are still small and flutter-y but I really love the reminder that baby is in there! At night when I am laying on the couch baby is very active!

Miss anything? Being comfortable and some of my cute non-maternity clothes. 

Food cravings: Not too much lately. Just eating about a million snacks a day. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Eggs got me again the other morning. Not a fan of that smell at all right now.

Gender: Still going to hold strong until February! "Anatomy" ultrasound is in 2 weeks! But we are not going to give in! 

Symptoms: Still feeling my belly stretching a lot. I also have noticed I am really starting to grow! I couldn't even hide the bump if I wanted to now. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Still very happy! Growing a baby is exciting! 

Looking forward to: Kicks that are stronger and more undeniable! I only feel kicks when I am still for a while. They aren't strong enough yet to get my attention if I am busy or moving around. 

Hows Dad doing? Great! He is always sure to say good morning to the baby! So sweet! 

Baby's room: Well, this situation has not changed one bit, except there is more junk in the room now. I did however make some plans for some decor. I just have to do it now! 

2 comments:

Deborah Raney said...

Hi!! :) I've been wondering where 19 was! :) Love that little zucchini! And you! :)

Tobi said...

I was waiting for another update, too! We need some sister time! We could work on the baby's room...

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png