Thursday, January 10, 2013

Girls Night!

Had a much needed girls night the other evening, it was long overdue! I did a terrible job taking pictures but I got a few and wanted to share them.

Four of us got together, two of us are already married one recently got engaged (and one just got engaged yesterday!) so we had LOTS to talk about!

I made a dinner of salad, shrimp alfredo and garlic bread, a friend brought cobbler and banana cake for dessert another brought dessert wine (which we forgot to drink). And another brought her precious baby girl! We ate and then just talked about everything under the sun for hours. I am so blessed to have such amazing friends in my life!


Waiting in the kitchen while I cooked!

Precious baby girl!

The spread!

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png