Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorite Things!

Here are some of my recent beauty, fashion, and random favorites from 2012! 

Beauty


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain ~ These are lip stains that stay on all day and have a matte finish rather than a slick glossy feel. There are a variety of colors (even more than shown above) my personal favorite is Adore, I also like Honey. Price: $7 Buy: Target/Walgreens

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser ~ This is great for covering up the dark circles under my eyes.  I also use it as a concealer sometimes and it works well for that. Price: $6 Buy: Target


Bare Minerals Foundation ~ Right after I got back from our honeymoon in May I splurged and bought this make-up. It is pretty pricey but I had heard so many rave reviews about it. I have pretty oily skin and sadly never wash my face before bed (terrible I know). So this make up was perfect for me because they advertise it as "make-up so pure you can sleep in it" and it is a powder foundation so it helps with oils. I absolutely love it and it has paid for itself because I have been using it for 7 months and only bought it twice. Price: a kit (including foundation, bronzer, finishing powder, 3 brushes, and brush cleaner) $62 Just the foundation $25 Buy: Online http://www.bareescentuals.com/

Dove Dry Shampoo ~ I have very thin hair and it gets greasy pretty quickly (gross I know) some mornings I just don't wanna shower though. Dry shampoo to the rescue! This stuff is amazing and smells really good. Price: $5 Buy: Wal-Mart, Target
Fashion


Target Tunic ~ Love this cute shirt from Target so much that I bought 2! It is comfortable, fits really well and has a cute belt attached. Price: $23 Buy: Target

Moccasins ~ I got these babies at Kohls and have hardly taken them off my feet. They are so comfortable and easy to just slip on. Maybe not the cutest things in the world but they are at least acceptable to wear in public and as comfortable as slippers! Price: $16 Buy: Kohls


Random

Apple Blossom Candle ~ This candle smells so good and is one of the best I have had for really filling the whole house with smell. Price: $10 Buy: TJ Maxx

Pitch Perfect ~ This is my current favorite movie. It has singing, dancing, humor and love! Could it be any better? I have seen it about a million times and it hasn't gotten old yet! Price: $17 Buy: Target, Wal-Mart

Cuties ~ I have been eating these like crazy (just finished off our bag today). So good and so good for you! Price: $3 Buy: Wal-Mart

Caramel Cashew Trail Mix ~ Yum is the perfect word to describe this stuff! It has cashews, peanuts, M&M's, and milk duds (not name brand, but I think better). Perfect mix of salty and sweet! Price: $5 Buy: Target

No comments:

http://i1367.photobucket.com/albums/r796/tavia_smith1/signature_zps28848455.png